Our mission is to enhance the performance of companies and the lives of individuals by helping them achieve their goals. We will accomplish this through integrity, authenticity and positive motivation while using proven methodologies and a values-based approach.
Deon Bradley is a seasoned veteran of Sales Management, Business Development and Marketing. His 25 plus years include working with a wide range of businesses from startups to multi-billion dollar conglomerates. His industry experience spans from healthcare to energy to technology. He was heavily involved in the Internet boom of the 1990’s, when he had the opportunity to work from the Silicon Alley to the Silicon Valley. Known for his tenacity, Deon has created and led two national Business Development programs, led a $500 Million sales division for a Fortune 100 company, and held the position of CEO.
On the personal side of things, he is also the father of three and has been married to his loving wife Edith for 24 years. He holds a Bachelor’s degree and a Post Baccalaureate Certification in Computer Technology from DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois.
While launching a new division in Cleveland, OH in 1996, he was honored to be recognized as one of the “Top 40 Under 40 Business People” in Northern Ohio.
Throughout his journey, he has worked with some of the nation’s iconic companies from Microsoft to AT&T and has expertise in a wide variety of markets (see list ) and industries, which allows him to be of greater assistance to a broad spectrum of clients. His extensive business training includes management and leadership training from some of the nation’s top programs, including leadership training by the Harvard Business School. Deon’s business experience spans not only the for-profit world but the nonprofit sector as well. He served as the CEO of what is now the Harvey Gantt Center in down town Charlotte, NC. Here, he was responsible for the $18 million construction of the 44,000 square foot state of the art facility. By working closely with the staff, Board, and community, he helped raise over $2 million to support its programs. It is one of the largest facilities of its type in the country and its beautiful architecture was recognized with an industry design award.
Because of his passion for working with young people, Deon has been a mentor and Coach for youth and adults since 1978. He has enjoyed working with organizations such as the Big Brothers and Big Sisters, Boy Scouts, and Boys and Girls Clubs. He has also been a mentor and motivational speaker for public school students in three cities- Cleveland, OH, Charlotte, NC and Chicago, Il. Today, he continues to work with young people through organizations and institutions likeThe Charlotte Housing Authority Scholarship Fund, Central Piedmont Community College and DePaul University, where he was recognized for his Career Coaching and mentoring through its “Alumni Sharing Knowledge Program” (ASK). He is a guest lecturer at Central Piedmont’s Institute for Entrepreneurship.
As a small business owner and former Economic Development Commissioner, Deon has an intimate understanding of the needs of startups and small businesses. He has personally faced the many challenges that come with entrepreneurship and is prepared to help his clients overcome them. While serving as an Economic Development Commissioner for a suburb of Chicago, he worked side by side with small business owners and developers to help expand commercial opportunities and jobs in the community.
How do we know that coaching works?
- Deon has personally used Professional Coaches to improve his performance and attain his goals since 1995
- Would you get a cavity filled by someone who had never been to a Dentist?
- His clients attest to the results he delivers
- Deon graduated with High Honors and was a National Honorable Mention at the time he received his Certification from the International Institute for Coach Studies (IICS). The IICS is accredited and approved by both the International Coach Federation (ICF) and the International Coaching Bureau (ICB)
- He is a member of the International Coach Federation. The ICF requires adherence to a Code of Ethics.
- DePaul University: Bachelors of Arts
- DePaul University: Post Graduate Certification from The School of Computer Science and Information Technology 1997
- Graduate of Charlotte Leadership School, 2004
- Harvard Business School Executive Leadership Program
- Contributing writer for the book “Choose to Lead”, Cameo Press, 2004
Current Board Memberships
- Advisory Board Member for the Mecklenburg County, NC Boy Scouts
- Central Piedmont Community College President’s Council
- Central Piedmont Community College Center for Sustainability
- Trail of History – Charlotte, NC
Former Board Memberships
- United Way of the Central Carolinas Marketing Committee
- YMCA Charlotte, Community Development Committee
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters Board of Directors- Chicago, IL
- Metrolina Association for the Blind
- YMCA – Charlotte, NC Marketing Committee
- North Carolina Dance Theatre Outreach Committee
- Charlotte Regional Partnership New Energy Capital Technology Committee
- Spirit of Mecklenburg County North Carolina