BUSINESS COACHING SERVICES
NEED SOME COVID SALES GUIDANCE? GET MY "SALES AUDIT" GUIDE
Business Coaching Offer!
Covid Recovery Sales Plan
How will you recover your sales for your small to mid-sized company during the unprecedented Covid 19 crisis???
- The entire economy is in turmoil, your sales are down, your customers are cancelling or delaying purchases and your Sales Team is unable to meet with them.
- Furthermore, we don’t know how long this “new Normal” will last.
- How do you continue to build your sales funnel and meet sales targets when many of your customers have pressed the “Pause Button”?
- How can you make up for the lost revenue you’ve already suffered and minimize future revenue loss?
- How can you remain connected to your customers if your primary communication is over Zoom?
- How can you ensure the continued effectiveness and success of your sales team while everyone is hunkered down working from home?
Our Solution Proposal:
Let Bradley Coaching use it’s 30 plus years of extensive Sales and Business Development experience to solve this dilemma for you. We’ll evaluate your current sales program and targets to create a customized Action Plan with recommendations that get results.
What We Do to Help You Solve Your Challenge:
- Review your revenue forecasts and sales plan to Find the gaps based on the new reality.
- Provide new tactics and strategies to help you maximize your Business Development and sales efforts.
- Find new revenue streams and new strategic partners that can help create new customers.
- Develop a comprehensive ACTION Plan that will help you maximize your sales opportunities and get you through the current crisis and into the future.
What Is Your “Take-Away”?:
- Insightful analysis, expertise, recommendations, a detailed report and Action Plan Report which includes:
- Current state of the company
- Sales Gap Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Recommendations for people adjustments
- Recommendations for products / services adjustments
- Recommendations for enhancing profit and sales
See Our Client Testimonials about the results they received from working with Bradley Coaching.
Deon is a nationally Certified Business Coach and has decades of experience driving sales, including consulting with a wide variety of companies from startups to serving as Vice President of a $500 million B to B sales division of a Fortune 100 company.
Let him leverage his wide-ranging knowledge and proven track record of success to stabilize and grow your company’s sales during one of the most difficult business climates in our lifetime.
The Covid Recovery Sales Plan Package
- $1000 plus value.
- Limited time Discounted investment of by you of only $395.00
- Contact us today to take advantage of this limited time offer.
- All persons and companies that take advantage of this Special Offer will receive a discount on future engagements.
I have never offered this service at such a special price before, but I want to help everyone I can get back on their feet as fast as possible as we come out of this crisis. If you take action on the topics we review, you will feel more confident on your Action Plan and its successful execution.
I look forward to us chatting soon.
BUSINESS COACHING SERVICES OFFER
Limited Time FREE Consultation Offer!
Contact Us for a FREE, No-Obligation 1-hour Strategy Session.
What Will You Get ?
As an Executive Business Coaching Services expert, my focus is to Help You Succeed!
- Increase sales
- Create a Growth Strategy
- Provide the resource to take your High Performing employees to the next level
- Develop a Succession Plan for your company
- New Hire On-Boarding
- Improve the communications, effectiveness and Productivity of your teams
- Build a Business Development Plan
- Prepare for a promotion
- Improve Leadership Skills
- Enhance Communication skills
- create a Career Transition Plan
- Build a Personal Branding Strategy
- Learn Salary negotiation
You will receive a 1-hour Free Business Coaching Consultation in-person, via videoconference or telephone.
Contact us today for this limited time offer.
HOW WE HELP
Bradley Business Coaching and Consulting Services can help you in many ways:
- Would you like to get more sales for yourself or your organization?
- Are you launching a new product?
- Do your salespeople need additional training?
- Entering a new market?
Is your team not functioning as effectively as you need?
Would you like to develop the “High Potential”, future leaders in your company?
Are you a Manager or senior Executive that desires to take your career to the next level and secure a promotion or new position with a larger organization or greater responsibility and the compensation and other perks that come with it?
We can help.
Bradley Business Coaching & Consulting was launched in 2008 and has trained and advised teams and their leaders at all levels and in a wide variety of industries, geographies, and vertical markets. Whether your firm is a non-profit, startup or a multinational corporation, our 25 plus years of experience, knowledge and proven programs can help you solve your problem.
Are you a Director or Vice President that knows you could soon sit in the big chair?
Are you a talented millennial who wants to become a Vice President?
If your team is a little dysfunctional, we don’t just offer “team-building”. We can unify them again and help them work together effectively toward fulfilling the company’s goals.
As a Certified Career Business Coach who has hired, trained and developed over a hundred Managers and staff, Deon understands how to build high-performing individuals and teams. Let us develop a plan that identifies and bolsters the areas where you or your team members need improvement.
Whether you would like to boost sales or need a strategy to launch a new product or sales channel, We have the expertise to make it happen for you. Deon has worked in all facets of B2B sales, from the breakroom to the Boardroom and he leverages that knowledge for you.
Deon Bradley is a Certified Business Coach and Executive Coach with over 25 years of experience. He is among an elite group of only 10%of all professional Coaches in North America who have been trained and Certified by an International Coach Federation- approved Coaching School.
The ICF is the worldwide governing body and requires strict adherence to guidelines for ethics, integrity, and confidentiality. He has lived by these standards his entire career, long before launching his firm in 2008 and is a professional you can trust. He works with clients both domestic and international and is Certified to coach in the U.S. and 8 other countries.
WHY USE BRADLEY COACHING & CONSULTING
OUR VALUE PROPOSITION
We use a proven Business Coaching methodology and assessments to develop a personalized program for you or your company. It is then combined with a Strategy and Plan that delivers the outcomes you desire. We then reinforce the Plan with specific, on-going tactics that build accountability and lasting results.
- Our proven Business Coaching methodology delivers accountability and sustainable results
- Initial Business Coaching session is 100% FREE
- CEO-level experience and a track record of delivering results for startups, midsize companies, and Fortune 100 corporations
- We give you straight talk and are laser-focused on meeting your goals
- We use the latest Business Coaching techniques and technologies to help ensure your desired outcomes
- You will benefit from 25 + years of business experience and training, including Harvard Business School Leadership training
- We have a proven track record of success
- Mr. Bradley is a current and two-time CEO whose extensive business experience includes leading teams at three Fortune 100 companies, as well as working with small businesses.
- Bradley Business Coaching & Consulting is a member of the International Coach Federation, which requires adherence to a Code of Ethics and respect for the Client’s privacy.
Our Background & Proven Business Coaching Skills
G. Deon Bradley is a Certified Business Coaching and Executive Leadership Coach.
He is the Founder of Bradley Business Coaching & Consulting, which he launched in 2008.
He is one of only 10 % of professional Business Coaches in North America to hold an International Business Coach Federation-approved Certification.
Deon has over 25 years of sales management, business development, and leadership development experience.
He excels in driving sales Growth for companies and improving leadership capabilities in Executives and their teams.
He is recognized for getting results.
Deon’s successful career includes leading regional and national B to B tech Sales and Business Development teams at startups, as well as three Fortune 100 companies, including AT&T.
He has held various leadership positions, including National Director, General Manager, Senior Vice President and is a two-time CEO.
Deon led a $500 million B to B sales division of Bell South as Senior Vice President of Data Communications sales, responsible for 6 offices and nearly 100 Managers and staff. His expertise lies in the areas of Sales management, Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, and Leadership Development.
Deon has spent time in Silicon Valley and worked with startups in a wide variety of verticals, advising Founders from five countries.
As a result of his passion for working with young people, Deon has taught Entrepreneurship at Central Piedmont Community College in Charlotte, NC.
He was recognized for his volunteer work with students in the college prep program at Goodwill Industries of the Carolinas and the “Alumni Sharing Knowledge” mentoring program at his alma mater, DePaul University in Chicago.
Deon consults on Sales and Revenue Growth as a Business Advisor for the Tampa Bay WAVE tech Accelerator and the online and offline platform, CoFoundersLab.com, a resource to over 400,000 entrepreneurs worldwide. He has been honored to work with Veteran entrepreneurs and their spouses. He served as both a Business Advisor and as the Chairman of the Business Advisors Program for the “Operation Startup” Veterans Incubator at Hillsborough Community College in Tampa, FL from 2016 to 2020.
Since 2013, Deon has served as a Business Advisor for the nation’s largest accelerator, 1871 Chicago. In 2018, it was chosen from over 1,000 accelerators as the Number 1 Accelerator in the world by the Global Accelerator Network.
Additionally, he has worked with leading programs like the nationally-ranked Coleman Entrepreneurship Center at DePaul University and the Teach for America Entrepreneurship Program in Chicago.
In an effort to help grow the entrepreneurial community, he launched the Cofounders matchup Chicago networking group for tech startups, which grew to a membership of over 1,100 entrepreneurs and Founders.
In his effort to stay abreast of trends and be a resource to his clients, he follows numerous emerging technologies like robotics, accessible computer technology for the disabled, Drones, IoT, BlockChain, cybersecurity and Artificial Intelligence.
Deon believes in serving the communities where he lives and has volunteered as a Board Member, Mentor, and fundraiser for nearly two dozen nonprofit organizations in four states since 1994.
On the personal side, Deon and his wife Edith have three adult children. He is an avid reader and enjoys sailing, snorkeling, live concerts and traveling.
Industries and Specialty areas:
- Data Communications
- Military Defense
- Financial Services
- Crypto Currency
- Professional Services
- Renewable Energy
- Consumer Products
- Commercial Real Estate Development
We are skilled and knowledgeable in the areas of “Lean Startup™” and “Customer Development™” strategies.
Recognition and Awards:
- Top 40 Under 40 Business people in Northern Ohio, 1996
- Student Advisor for “Good Guides” College Prep Program for Goodwill Industries of the Carolinas
- Student Advisor for Alumni Sharing Knowledge, “ASK” Program, DePaul University
- DePaul University: Bachelors – Business Management
- DePaul University: Post Graduate Certification from The School of Computer Science and Information Technology 1997
- Graduate of Charlotte Leadership School, 2004, Charlotte, NC
- Harvard Business School Executive Leadership Program, Charlotte, NC Alumni Chapter, 2007
- Contributing writer for the book “Choose to Lead”, Cameo Press, 2004
- International School of Coach Studies. Graduated 2012 with High Honors. Certified Business Career and Executive Coach.
- Certified Business, Career, and Executive Coach
Bradley Coaching & Consulting is accredited and Certified in the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Active Board Memberships
- Board of Governors, Centre Club Tampa, Tampa, FL
- 1871 Chicago, voted Number 1 Accelerator in the World by the Global Accelerator Network, Business Advisor since 2013
- Tampa Bay WABE Accelerator, Business mentor since 2017
- CofoundersLab.com International online and in-person platform supporting over 400,000 entrepreneurs and Founders around the world. Business Advisor since 2012. www.cofounderslab.com
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Brandon, FL- volunteer, creator and facilitator of the “Teen Times “ College Prep and Youth Leadership Program since 2017
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay. Volunteer since 2019
- Boy Scouts, Advisory Board member, Mecklenburg County, NC
- Tampa Lighthouse for the Blind- Board member since 2017. Chairman of the Fundraising Committee. Doubled proceeds for an annual fundraising event in the first year as Chairman.
- Linked In Local Tampa- Co-Host of monthly professional networking group giving back to the community by providing financial support to local area charities and nonprofits since January 2019.
Former Board Memberships
- Co-founders Wanted Chicago, Cofounder and Community Ambassador. Built membership of technology entrepreneurs and Founders to over 1,000.
- Coleman Center for Entrepreneurship, DePaul University
- Chicago, IL. Ranked one of the Top 50 University Entrepreneurship Programs in the U.S. Entrepreneurship Student Advisor
- Teach for America Entrepreneurship Program, Chicago, IL. Business Advisor,
- Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC – President’s Council, member
- Piedmont Community College, Center for Sustainability- Committee member
- Boy Scouts, Board member, Mecklenburg County, NC
- YMCA Community Development Committee member, Charlotte
- Charlotte Regional Partnership New Energy Capital Committee member
- Chicago Lighthouse for the Blind, volunteer
- ECHO, Emergency Care and Help Organization – Brandon, FL. Marketing and Fundraising Volunteer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Big Brother/Mentor
- United Way, Marketing Committee member, Charlotte, NC
- Spirit of Mecklenburg, Mecklenburg County, NC Member, Board of Directors
- Charlotte Dance theater, Marketing Committee Member
- Metrolina Association for the Blind, Charlotte, NC. Member, Board of Directors
- The Trail of History, Charlotte, NC Member, Board of Directors
- Boys and Girls Club, Chicago – Member, Board of Directors
- City of Country Club Hills, IL. Economic Development Commissioner
- Operation Startup Business Incubator for Veterans and Social Entrepreneurs since 2016; Advisory Board member; Chairman of the Business Advisors Program; Business Advisor for Strategy and Sales
Business Coaching Services &
Business Consulting Services
- Business Coaching for Entrepreneurs
- Executive Business Coaching
- Performance Improvement Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Succession Planning
- Career Coaching
- Sales Channel Development
- Sales Strategy
- Revenue Growth
- Business Development
- Strategic Partnership Development & Management
- Co-founder Conflict Resolution
- Non-Profit Consulting – Board Recruitment, Governance, and Fundraising
- Advisory Board Development and Consulting
- Revenue Growth
- Strategic Alliance and Partnership Development
- Customer Development
- Product Development
- Social Media Consulting
- Strategic Planning
- Sales Training and Development
- Non-Profit Board Consulting
- Leadership Development
- Coaching for High-Potential Management Candidates
- Team Building
- Career Coaching
- Assess and evaluate the situation using appropriate tools
- Isolate the root cause of problem/challenges
- Work with client to develop a Solution
- Work closely with the client to create and implement a Customized Solution
- Execute, Execute, Execute!
How Our Business Coaching Process Works
- “Seek first to understand, and then to be understood” – Dr. Steven Covey
- Our Business Coaching Process Starts with a Free Consultation to understand your needs and goals.
- During this Free Consultation, we’ll develop a Program to meet those needs and goals.
- The Programs are generally four, six or twelve months in duration.
- Business Consultation and /or Business Coaching Sessions are held between 2 and 4 times per month, depending on the clients’ schedule, preferences and scope of the engagement.
- A comprehensive Assessment is completed.
- A Strategy is jointly developed based on the Assessment and Goals.
- An Action Plan is jointly developed that achieves the desired outcomes.
- A Follow Up Plan is created to ensure that the achieved results are sustained for the long term.
How Our Business Consulting Process Works
Our objective is to increase sales, market share, or develop Strategic Alliances that help achieve the company’s goals or improve revenues. We also seek to remove obstacles to your company’s success by identifying the root causes of problems and developing long-term solutions.
For clients who desire on-call access to Deon between sessions or after the conclusion of their engagement, a Retainer Program is available. This provides the client the flexibility to consult with Deon Monday through Friday by email, videoconference or phone during business hours.
What Others Say About Our Work
Clients of Bradley Coaching & Consulting include:
- Pitney Bowes, Inc: www.pitneybowes.com – Charlotte, NC
- Manpower, Inc: www.manpower.com – Tampa, FL
- Sofwerx: www.sofwerx.org – Tampa, FL
- Mecklenburg County Government: www.mecknc.gov – Charlotte, NC
- National Federation of the Blind: www.nfb.org – Baltimore, MD
- National Women’s Life Science Conference: www.lifesciconf.com – Austin, TX
- Right Hear: www.right-hear.com – Tel Aviv, Israel
- Lighthouse for the Blind: www.lighthouse-sf.org – San Francisco, CA
- Zero to Three: www.zerotothree.org – Washington, DC
- American Foundation of the Blind: www.afb.org – Arlington, VA
- CoFounders Lab:www.cofounderslab.com – Baltimore, MD
- MasterMind Advisory Board: www.mabnc.org – Chicago, IL
- Central Piedmont Community College: www.cpcc.edu – Charlotte, NC
- Global Collegiate Network: Global Collegiate Network – Charlotte, NC
- American Council of the Blind: www.acb.org – Alexandria, VA
- Metrolina Assoc. for the Blind: www.mabnc.org – Charlotte, NC
Paul R. Ferreira JD CPA CFE
Director of Legal at Alakai Defense Systems Inc.
I include Deon Bradley as one the five most influential people in my professional and personal life. I’ve had the pleasure of knowing and working with Deon while he coached the SOFWERX executive team in Tampa, Florida and as my personal executive tutor these last three years. I have nothing but positive things to say.
Deon has shown himself to be an outstanding mentor, possessing a tireless work ethic, integrity, and passion for his work. Deon has dedicated his life to his professional career, while also volunteering to help empower others in the Tampa Bay area. The SOFWERX executives respect and admire him as a very effective, yet empathetic and supportive leader. As do I.
Andy Gold, Ph.D.
Co-Founder, Operation Startup & e2Venture, Social Entrepreneur & College Professor
Deon has helped to support our efforts at Operation Startup by providing advisory and mentoring services to our clients. Deon has provided solid advice and guidance to aspiring entrepreneurs early on in their business enterprising journey. He has demonstrated a strong sense of empathy for the struggles many business owners face, and I would recommend him as a business coach.Deon has shown himself to be an outstanding mentor, possessing a tireless work ethic, integrity, and passion for his work. Deon has dedicated his life to his professional career, while also volunteering to help empower others in the Tampa Bay area. The SOFWERX executives respect and admire him as a very effective, yet empathetic and supportive leader. As do I.
Gerald Tolliver, CEO
Gerald W. Tolliver and Associates
Deon is a skilled marketing professional who is thorough and able to always supply the best needs to his customers. He enjoys his work and was born to sell. It has been a pleasure to know him my entire professional career. We have a lifelong friendship.
Morenga Hunt, Consulting
Former Vice President of Education, Blumenthal Performing Arts Center, Charlotte, NC
Deon Bradley is a results-oriented professional, with high standards and a strong work ethic. He has extensive experience and knowledge from his years as senior management in the private sector, where he focused on productivity and efficiency. He also applied this focus and experience in his role as a non-profit executive director. Yet, Deon’s commitment to “lifelong learning” led him to seek advice, guidance, and deeper understanding from others when faced with new or unique problems that he had to solve. He is a professional colleague and a friend, whom I highly recommend to anyone seeking to advance their business results or operations.
Retired Wealth Manager
Deon delivers. There are many consultants/coaches and countless books that give you general advice. Deon is just as competent, if not more, as most consultants. The difference is he zeroes in on specific solutions and pushes you to go for them. It is a far cry from someone just giving you general advice and leaving it up to you to follow through. We all know how ineffective that approach is.
Kimberly C. Pettiford
Certified Coach and Trainer
Professional & Personal Development Specialist, Empowering You to Achieve Life & Career Success, KimberlyCasey@Live.com
Deon is an attentive and personable career coach. His natural ability to help me clarify and prioritize career transformation options has allowed me to become “unstuck” and take actions that I feel really good about. I appreciate his kind direct, honest, and supportive approach that challenged me to believe in and go after what I really want.
Chris Davis, CEO
Collegiate Global Network
I have known Mr. Bradley since 2007, when I was a college freshman. He has coached me through many turning points in my life. To name a few…Div. II NCAA 60 meter Track and Field National Champion, Professional Track and Field Athlete, writing my first book, Career Coaching and starting a successful company called the Collegiate Global Network. If you want to see change in your business or your life look no further, Bradley Coaching & Consulting is the way.
Artist and Sculptor
Our Coaching time together was invaluable to me. You have a gift and I am blessed to have had the opportunity to work with you. You will truly make a difference in the lives of many blind and visually- impaired people. I am proud to have worked with you. You are a true blessing to me. Know that with all that you are doing for others, blessings will come back to you ten-fold. For when we helped someone else, we are also helping ourselves– receiving gifts in return. God Bless you and continue to surround you. If I can be of any help to you please call on me. My deepest thanks, blessings and prayers always.
Former Team Member
Deon is an extremely intelligent individual that is highly professional and very goal oriented. Given his expertise and background, Deon is an extremely talented and diverse person.
Manager, Soul Tree Chicago
Deon, I call him G.D., at Bradley Coaching, was a tremendous help with the On Boarding process for my company Quality Breed Logistics, LLC. I will continue to work with him for other projects and I highly recommend him, along with Bradley Coaching to other businesses. He is a 10 for me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Questions - Our Answers
Yes. It is important to both parties in the relationship to be clear on expectations from both sides.
Coaching sessions are generally 45 to 60 minutes in duration.
Sessions are held 2 to 4 times per month depending on the Client’s preference, schedule, the scope of the engagement, etc.
The Coach will use one or more assessment tools and a specific methodology which primarily includes questions that help guide the Client to solutions and strategies that help achieve the Client’s goals.
Executive Business Coaching is the development of a leader through work done between an executive coach and the client. It focuses on the client developing their vision, goals, and desires. Coaching uses a process of dialogue and questioning to build the client’s level of awareness and responsibility. This working relationship provides the client with purpose, structure, and feedback.
Common themes in executive coaching are developing key executive and managerial skills, enhancing team building, leadership qualities, identifying and optimizing the use of key strengths, and building the competencies of emotional intelligence.
Studies have proven that it takes at least three months for the average individual to break old habits and develop new ones. Therefore, I generally work with clients for a minimum of 4 months. More complex engagements are six or up to 12 months.
Companies hire Business Coaching Experts and Business Consultants because they are unable to understand and/or solve problems in their organizations on their own. Also, often the solutions they have implemented do not work or solve the problem. It is far more costly to continue with leadership or business problems than to hire a Coach or Consultant to develop a solution for them.
Here are some criteria:
- Minimum of 10 years developing and/or managing teams
- For business Coaching, one should have a minimum of 10 years of business management experience.
- Certified by an ICF-approved (International Coach Federation, the global governing body of the Coaching profession) Coaching School
- Adherence to the Ethics and Standards of the ICF
- Minimum education, Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of Coaching experience
- Uses a specific Coaching methodology
- Provides a system of accountability
- Provides follow up support
- Is available for phone or email support between Coaching sessions
- Good listener
- Has several references
- Provides online testimonials from clients
- Offers pricing per engagement, rather than only by the hour
- Ensures confidentiality
- They have experience in a broad range of businesses, functional areas, and industries
- What system or methodology of Coaching do you use?
- What do your clients say you do that they find most helpful?
- How long will our sessions be?
- Can we meet via videoconference, as well as in person?
- Can you share some references?
- What happens if I can’t make a session?
- What Assessment Tools do you use?
You should choose a Coach with credentials from an ICF-approved Coaching program because the ICF is the global governing body of Coaching and holds Coaches to a high standard of ethics and integrity. They ensure that the program completed by the Coach has met their standards and that the Coach has been properly trained and tested, rather than simply declaring themselves a Coach.
The Client explains their goals and together, the Coach and Client determine in advance what outcomes should result from the engagement.
Coaching works because when a qualified and trained Coach works with a Client who has the willingness to put in the necessary work, they obtain the results they desire.
Coaching is effective because of three unique features:
- SYNERGY: Client and coach become a team, focusing on the client’s goals and needs and accomplishing more than the client would alone.
- STRUCTURE: With a coach, the client takes more actions, thinks bigger and gets the job done, thanks to the accountability the coach provides.
- EXPERTISE: The coach helps clients make better decisions, set optimal goals, develop new skills for communicating and use new tactics for maximum productivity.
Most coaches begin with an introductory meeting or call to get to know each other. The coach wants to hear about the client’s goals, background, needs, and concerns. The client wants to get comfortable with the coach. During this meeting, both parties begin to design a list of goals and a game plan to reach these goals.
The agenda is determined by the client. The Business Coach helps them solve problems and make the most of opportunities.
Business Coaches provide the support and structure needed to make sure goals are met.
Business Coaches bring out the best in clients by providing perspective, setting high expectations, offering strategies and celebrating wins.
There are three key areas where business coaching can benefit clients:
- Developmental: Coaching clients in their current role. Few companies have continued to support a planned and consistent approach to the development of senior executives. Not all bosses you have worked for are natural mentors, so you have had to figure out a great deal on your own. There may be other options. You don’t know what you don’t know and there’s never a bad time to learn.
- Transitional: Assisting a client who has just assumed a greater level of responsibility in their current or a new firm. If you rely exclusively on the skills that helped you succeed before, you may join the 40% of other executives who don’t make it through their first year in a new role. The costs of failure for all involved are very large here, financially, emotionally and in terms of business momentum.
- Integrational: A coach can be very valuable in providing assistance to an executive charged with leading a complex organizational change. The success of the client AND the integration effort are both critical.
Business coaches help their clients by:
- Serving as a trusted adviser and mentor who supports the executive in developing strategies to solve his or her own problems and ultimately achieving peak performance.
- Providing structured and focused discussions (and sometimes role-playing) to help them improve their job performance.
- Helping the executive manage stress, feel more self-confident, and develop effective leadership skills.
- Holding the client accountable for taking actions necessary to reach his or her own chosen goals.
Generally, sessions are held two to four times per month for 45 to 60 minutes, depending on the Client’s preference, schedule, the scope of the engagement, and etc.
Studies have shown the Return on Investment for the cost of professional Business Coaching to range from 3X to 7X, with an average of 5X. I have helped my Clients achieve up to 7X return on their investment.
Fortune magazine quoted a study indicating that executives across Fortune 1000 companies who had hired executive business coaches reported the following results:
- A conservative estimate, at least a $100,000 return. This was about 6 times the investment that the client company made in the business coaching relationship.
- 28% indicated a boost of quantifiable job performance of $500,000 to $1,000,000.
- Better relationships with direct reports (77%), bosses (71%), peers (63%), and clients (37%).
- A marked increase in job satisfaction (61%) and organizational commitment (44%).
There is often homework or “fieldwork”, where the client is given an assignment, a new perspective or a challenge to try something in a new way.
That forms the basis for the next session.
Executives and other high performing professionals must draw on robust stress management techniques in order to think clearly, maintain poise, make sound decisions, safeguard their physical health, and achieve peak performance.
Mindfulness techniques such as meditation, controlled breathing, and yoga are proven strategies for reaching these goals.
You can’t. At senior executive levels, it’s all about leadership and results. Although we have worked across a myriad of industries, it’s not industry experience that matters.
The similarity of leadership challenges across industries is quite remarkable. And we never suggest business solutions; that’s the client’s job. We ask the right questions so they may lead more effectively.
Your chemistry with the coach is more important than industry knowledge on their part.
The Business Coach will only share information that the Client has given advanced approval to share with the employer.
The client owns the work between the client and the coach.
The business coaching process is predicated on complete confidentiality.
The coach will solicit additional feedback or input from others only with the approval of the client.
At the same time, the client must understand that the company is making a significant investment in their development.
Business Coaching costs varies depending on the level of experience of the Business Coach, location specialty, scope of engagement and other factors.
Those Who Help Us Help You
Below are some of the professionals we work with that help us bring you great results:
Management Consulting Services:
Winner Partners is a national management consulting and retained Executive Search firm. Deon is a Partner specializing in Executive leadership Development for C-level leaders. He assists clients with talent assessment, on-boarding, career planning, coaching, and team effectiveness.
Website Design – Development – Maintenance – Security – Support – Hosting -iOS & Android App Development:
Legal, Finance & Accounting:
Recommended Reading & Listening
We are Here to Help
Read Our Latest Posts
Great advice on both business and life from one of the greatest business leaders of all time. [CLICK TO WATCH SHORT VIDEO]
We are relatively new to the Florida scene, having only opened our doors in 2018. However, our age should not be confused with inexperience, as