Our Background & Proven Business Coaching Skills
G. Deon Bradley is a Certified Business Coaching and Executive Leadership Coach.
He is the Founder of Bradley Business Coaching & Consulting, which he launched in 2008.
He is one of only 10 % of professional Business Coaches in North America to hold an International Business Coach Federation-approved Certification.
Deon has over 25 years of sales management, business development, and leadership development experience.
He excels in driving sales Growth for companies and improving leadership capabilities in Executives and their teams.
He is recognized for getting results.
Deon’s successful career includes leading regional and national B to B tech Sales and Business Development teams at startups, as well as three Fortune 100 companies, including AT&T.
He has held various leadership positions, including National Director, General Manager, Senior Vice President, and is a two-time CEO.
Deon led a $500 million B to B sales division of Bell South as Senior Vice President of Data Communications sales, responsible for 6 offices and nearly 100 Managers and staff. His expertise lies in sales management, Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, and Leadership Development.
Deon has spent time in Silicon Valley and worked with startups in various verticals, advising Founders from five countries.
As a result of his passion for working with young people, Deon has taught Entrepreneurship at Central Piedmont Community College in Charlotte, NC.
He was recognized for his volunteer work with students in the college prep program at Goodwill Industries of the Carolinas and the “Alumni Sharing Knowledge” mentoring program at his alma mater, DePaul University, in Chicago.
Deon consults on Sales and Revenue Growth as a Business Advisor for the Tampa Bay WAVE tech Accelerator and the online and offline platform, CoFoundersLab.com, a resource to over 400,000 entrepreneurs worldwide. He has been honored to work with Veteran entrepreneurs and their spouses. He served as both a Business Advisor and as the Chairman of the Business Advisors Program for the “Operation Startup” Veterans Incubator at Hillsborough Community College in Tampa, FL, from 2016 to 2020.
Since 2013, Deon has served as a Business Advisor for the nation’s largest accelerator, 1871 Chicago. In 2018, it was chosen from over 1,000 accelerators as the Number 1 Accelerator in the world by the Global Accelerator Network.
Additionally, he has worked with leading programs like the nationally-ranked Coleman Entrepreneurship Center at DePaul University and the Teach for America Entrepreneurship Program in Chicago.
To help grow the entrepreneurial community, he launched the Cofounders matchup Chicago networking group for tech startups, which grew to a membership of over 1,100 entrepreneurs and Founders.
In his effort to stay abreast of trends and be a resource to his clients, he follows numerous emerging technologies like robotics, accessible computer technology for the disabled, Drones, IoT, BlockChain, cybersecurity, and Artificial Intelligence.
Deon believes in serving the communities where he lives and has volunteered as a Board Member, Mentor, and fundraiser for nearly two dozen nonprofit organizations in four states since 1994.
On the personal side, Deon and his wife Edith have three adult children. He is an avid reader and enjoys sailing, snorkeling, live concerts, and traveling.
Industries and Specialty areas:
- Data Communications
- Military Defense
- Financial Services
- Professional Services
- Renewable Energy
- Consumer Products
- Commercial Real Estate Development
We are skilled and knowledgeable in “Lean Startup™” and “Customer Development™” strategies.
Recognition and Awards:
- Top 40 Under 40 Business people in Northern Ohio, 1996
- Student Advisor for “Good Guides” College Prep Program for Goodwill Industries of the Carolinas
- Student Advisor for Alumni Sharing Knowledge, “ASK” Program, DePaul University
- DePaul University: Bachelors – Business Management
- DePaul University: Post Graduate Certification from The School of Computer Science and Information Technology 1997
- Graduate of Charlotte Leadership School, 2004, Charlotte, NC
- Harvard Business School Executive Leadership Program, Charlotte, NC Alumni Chapter, 2007
- Contributing writer for the book “Choose to Lead,” Cameo Press, 2004
- International School of Coach Studies. Graduated 2012 with High Honors. Certified Business Career and Executive Coach.
- Certified Business, Career, and Executive Coach
Bradley Coaching & Consulting is accredited and Certified in the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Active Board Memberships
- Board of Governors, Centre Club Tampa, Tampa, FL
- 1871 Chicago, voted Number 1 Accelerator in the World by the Global Accelerator Network, Business Advisor since 2013
- Tampa Bay WABE Accelerator, Business mentor since 2017
- CofoundersLab.com International online and in-person platform supporting over 400,000 entrepreneurs and Founders around the world. Business Advisor since 2012. www.cofounderslab.com
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Brandon, FL- volunteer, creator, and facilitator of the “Teen Times “ College Prep and Youth Leadership Program since 2017
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay. Volunteer since 2019
- Boy Scouts, Advisory Board member, Mecklenburg County, NC
- Tampa Lighthouse for the Blind- Board member since 2017. Chairman of the Fundraising Committee. Doubled proceeds for an annual fundraising event in the first year as Chairman.
- Linked In Local Tampa- Co-Host of monthly professional networking group giving back to the community by providing financial support to local area charities and nonprofits since January 2019.
Former Board Memberships
- Co-founders Wanted Chicago, Cofounder and Community Ambassador. Built membership of technology entrepreneurs and Founders to over 1,000.
- Coleman Center for Entrepreneurship, DePaul University
- Chicago, IL. Ranked one of the Top 50 University Entrepreneurship Programs in the U.S. Entrepreneurship Student Advisor
- Teach for America Entrepreneurship Program, Chicago, IL. Business Advisor,
- Piedmont Community College, Charlotte, NC – President’s Council, member
- Piedmont Community College, Center for Sustainability- Committee member
- Boy Scouts, Board member, Mecklenburg County, NC
- YMCA Community Development Committee member, Charlotte
- Charlotte Regional Partnership New Energy Capital Committee member
- Chicago Lighthouse for the Blind, volunteer
- ECHO, Emergency Care and Help Organization – Brandon, FL. Marketing and Fundraising Volunteer
- Big Brothers Big Sisters, Big Brother/Mentor
- United Way, Marketing Committee member, Charlotte, NC
- Spirit of Mecklenburg, Mecklenburg County, NC Member, Board of Directors
- Charlotte Dance theater, Marketing Committee Member
- Metrolina Association for the Blind, Charlotte, NC. Member, Board of Directors
- The Trail of History, Charlotte, NC Member, Board of Directors
- Boys and Girls Club, Chicago – Member, Board of Directors
- City of Country Club, Hills, IL. Economic Development Commissioner
- Operation Startup Business Incubator for Veterans and Social Entrepreneurs since 2016; Advisory Board member; Chairman of the Business Advisors Program; Business Advisor for Strategy and Sales